- Volga River cruise is the simplest way to explore Russia. Comfortable cabins and exceptional service will ensure an enjoyable holiday.
- Excursions in Moscow, St. Petersburg and the countryside will help you to uncover the history of Russia and the Russian Orthodox Church. You will visit the famous landmarks in Moscow and St. Petersburg: the Red Square, Moscow Metro, Kremlin and Cathedrals, the State Hermitage Museum, Lower park with fountains in Peterhof, Catherine Palace and Amber Room in Pushkin.
- Volga River Cruise will take you to many ancient Russian towns and villages, such as Uglich, Yaroslavl, and Kizhi, with impressive architectural monuments of the 15-16th century. Discover the wooden cottages and cathedrals mingling with golden cupolas in a quiet and peaceful setting.
- You will be delighted by scenic views of the River and the lakes of Ladoga and Onega.
- Onboard experience includes professional folk dancers and singers, lectures on Russian art and history, arts and crafts classes, such as matryoshka dolls painting.
Explore great selection of Volga River Cruises